Case Study – Clarendon Arms Public House
Client: Private Client
This project comprised the extensive refurbishment, alteration and extension to the Clarendon Arms public house, Watford. Mortimer Isaacs worked very closely alongside the principal contractor both pre and post contract. Key tasks included:
- Ensure completion of the design packages to meet the agreed programme
- Assist in management of the design team
- Preparation of budget estimates, cash flow, forecasts etc
- Preparation of tender packages and evaluation of tender returns
- Monthly financial statements and programme reports
- Pricing and agreement of variations
- Preparation and agreement of final account
Management of the design process was key to achieving the clients extremely high expectations.
The pub was opened on time and to budget and continues to go from strength to strength.